State-Of-The-Art X-Pert Sets are here!!
NEW STYLE POLE >>> NEW STYLE X-JOINT >>> NEW STYLE EXTENSIONS >>>
X-POLE already led the pole fitness industry with the most advanced SPORT, XPERT, COMPETITION & STAGE poles, and we now feel that we have been able to integrate that most advanced engineering developments into our range to further propel the product into mainstream fitness.
These poles are still the ever-popular spinning and static poles you love, but now featuring the latest in innovative X-POLE technology:
- NEW style ‘Key’ X-Joints
- NEW bottom adjuster – now even simpler to use
- NEW eco-moulded packaging
- NEW stronger carry cases
- NEW heavy-duty tools
- NEW spare screws in case you lose any in between use
- NEW laser-etched security mark – so you know you have genuine product
And as always – our market-leading professional grade poles have the following features:
- Fully removable multi-piece spinning/static pole
- Comes with base, dome, extensions & carry cases – everything you need to get started*
- 18 month Local Warranty (on sets purchased within Australia only)
The X-Pert set contains:
– Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
– Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and all NEW super-simple adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom.
With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can use the entire pole with confidence.
– Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 2235mm – 2375mm
– Spinning/Static option – lock the pole for static and unlock for spinning.
– 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 2360mm – 2500mm
– 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 2485mm – 2620mm
Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 2610mm – 2745mm
– 1x 180mm NEW X-Joint – Comes attached to the 125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
– 2x 200mm NEW X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
– Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
– Upper Support Dome – a wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
– Hex Key Set – The ONLY tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
– 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
– Photo Display Manual
*If your ceiling height is above 2745mm you will require a further extension piece. Extensions needed for these new (NX) model sets are (NE) extensions found here: X-Pert Extensions (NE)
If you aren’t sure what length extension you need, check out our height calculator here: Height Calculator
MAINTENANCE & LONGEVITY
There are some checks which you should do on a regular basis to maintain the longevity of your X-POLE:
- Visual check: Is the pole level & straight – if no, ascertain if the pole is tight – see Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod below.
- If you have a ceiling dome – these are intended primarily to be used in domestic situations where the poles need to be removable. If you are using the poles in a commercial context i.e. a pole studio, you need to have the domes fixed in some way to the ceiling to ensure complete stability. This can be done with a ceiling plate – the ceiling plate is a permanent fixture which will prevent any movement of the Upper Dome when using multi-piece poles over 3350 mm/11 ft.
- Check your X-Joints, fully loosen off both sides, then tighten evenly, little by little on each side as per your instructions. It is important to tighten the screws progressively – alternating between the screws, tightening clockwise. This will ensure the pressure is equalised within the pole tubes.
- Clean your pole with straight metho or if its silicone, order your silicone pole cleaner here
- Spin Static lock – Take out the spin/static screws – check for any rounding. If the screws are rounded out, replace immediately. Remember to fully insert the allen key (keeping it straight) into the screw before adjusting, as not doing so causes the screws to round out.
- Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod – Put pole to static. Undo adjuster screws and tighten if necessary. Due to movement, temperature, carpets, subsidence, etc. – you need to ensure that the tightness of your poles are adjusted over time. There may be no movement at all – however it is important to check each pole. It is important that you are able to loosen & tighten the adjuster yourself, without using tools or ‘muscle-men’.